- I am new to all this having a website, how does the process works?
Not a problem. Our experts are here to walk you through all the steps. First, you should fill out our Request Info form and one of our team members will give you a call within 24 hrs to answer any questions you might have.
- How does the payment process work?
For Bronze and Silver packages, all payments will be upfront. For Gold package, 60% up front and the rest before launch of your website.
- How long does it take to build my website?
Our experts and developers will try their best to accommodate your needs but to create a responsive, user friendly and SEO optimized, we need 2 weeks.
- What platform do you build your websites on?
We use WordPress which is highly customizable, responsive and easy to use. You are in control.
- Can you transfer my old content to my new website?
Yes we can transfer your content but it varies with each project.
- Am I able to update my MLS listings?
Absolutely. You are able to update listings automatically and manually.
- Where is the websites hosted?
We use cutting edge base server which will allow your content to be found with no delays.
- Some website providers offer free websites, why aren’t yours free?
To put it simply, our designers need between 10 and 20 hours to work on your website, sometimes even more depending on the project. We pride ourselves on the fact that we do not have templates, each website is unique to that agent specifically in terms of looks, tools, and feel of the website.
- What does the monthly cost include?
Great question, our monthly fee includes hosting, technical support, IDX (reciprocity) along with automatic platform updates.
- I have a mobile site, why do I need a responsive one?
There are many sales tactics people use in order to make it seem as though their products are advanced. The difference between a mobile site (semi responsive, mobile version, mobile friendly etc) is that search engines essentially need two versions of your website; a desktop version, and a mobile version. With a fully responsive website, your website looks exactly how it should on every single device someone may be using. This is not only important to the end user, but also search engines, as they’ve begun weeding out older technologies and rewarding companies or people that embrace new technologies with higher rankings.